Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Glider Alternative to Strix Stratosurfer

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Glider Alternative to Strix Stratosurfer

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2022, 02:48 PM
Jack10525

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Glider Alternative to Strix Stratosurfer

I've had a few powered gliders but the best was the strix stratosurfer. I've had 2 over the past few years. The last one just flew off with my gopro session. Searched for days but couldn't find it. For me this was the best plane to strap a camera to. Haven't jump to fpv due to cost. The Stratosurfer was so easy to fly. Very smooth. Unfortunately these planes are out of price range now. They cost over $100 more than what I paid a few years ago. So I am in search of a similar replacement. I am considering the Bixler3 but it is becoming hard to find and has a foam fuselage. I would prefer a plastic fuselage. They seem to take more abuse. Looking for 1400 mm wing span or larger and price around $150 pnp.