Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Cellpro 4s DPM

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 10:22 AM
redvtr1000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cellpro 4s DPM

Anyone using the cellpro discharge protection module? I am running TP 2200mah extreme batteries. I guess this DPM is made for cellpros line of batteries (which I am not using at the time) so I need to make an adapter that will plug into Cellpros DPM and then go to the balance connector on my TP batteries.

Where can I find this connector or the parts to make it?

Bueller?? Bueller? anyone??? Bueller?
Old 10-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Cellpro 4s DPM

FMA sells the "node connectors" (aka balance taps) for their Cellpro line separately.

Schulman Aviation sells balancer extensions for ThunderPower packs.

You should be able to take the two and splice them together with solder and shrink wrap to make an adapter.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:18 PM
mrasmm

Default RE: Cellpro 4s DPM

you can also just buy the adaptor directly from www.commonsenserc.com If the balance end on the cellpro packs is the same as great planes and align, you need the csrc v2 wiring (that's probably what it is). They run 3 bucks and alot of LHS's stock them