Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

THUNDER POWER CHARGER

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 08:46 PM
N131GD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THUNDER POWER CHARGER

I AM QUITE NEW TO A123 AND LIPO BATTERIES BUT AM SUCCESSFULLY CHARGING BOTH WITH MY TP-610C CHARGER. MY PROBLEM IS I AM TRYING TO LEARN TO USE THE MEMORIES ( M1 TO M25 ) WHICH THE CHARGER IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE. THIS WILL SAVE RE-SETTING THE CHARGER EVERY TIME I DO A DIFFERENT BATTERY. THERE IS ALMOST NO INFO IN THE MANUAL REGARDING CHANGING FROM ONE MEMORY TO ANOTHER. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Big D
Old 08-12-2009, 10:09 AM
zero244
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: THUNDER POWER CHARGER

There are a few things missing from the manual. When the charger first comes on the memory slot is blinking. Select a spot where you want to save to memory.
Also make sure the charger is in the right battery mode.......lipo, nicd etc.
After you input the charge number of cells etc don't press anything for 5 seconds and that should save your settings to the memory slot you selected.
Remember don't connect the battery till you have the correct settings for the battery your charging.
When charging Lipos be sure you watch what your doing and double check the charging process especially initially.

Press INC/DEC to select a memory slot (1 to 25)
ii.Press ENT/STOP to select the number of cells (1s to 6s)
iii.Press ENT/STOP to select the charge rate (0.25A to 8.00A)
iv.Press no buttons for 5 seconds to save your settings