Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

GWS Zero or P-51 Mustang ? ?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

GWS Zero or P-51 Mustang ? ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2003, 02:13 AM
goleith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GWS Zero or P-51 Mustang ? ?

I am torn between these two planes, Any suggestions ? Anyone have either or both of them, comparison ?
Old 06-24-2003, 05:33 AM
midnitedew

Default Re: GWS Zero or P-51 Mustang ? ?

Originally posted by goleith
I am torn between these two planes, Any suggestions ? Anyone have either or both of them, comparison ?
i would love to know the answer to this one myself.... someone told me the zero is easier to assemble and is easier to get set right... THAT is the only reason that i would get that crappy plane that kept getting shot down by strong US airpower... you do know that the zero was made of wood dont you? i would rather have the corsair, mustang, or P-38(forked tail devil, the plane that KILLED THE ZERO) my Grandpa was on the first ship that siezed Japan and he said when he was there the kids would come up to him and say, :::hand jesture going down:::: Japanese Zero vroom..... :::hand jesture going up:::: American P-38 VROOM!

he said all the japense knew the power of the P-38
Old 09-16-2003, 04:21 PM
flyingjibus

Default RE: Re: GWS Zero or P-51 Mustang ? ?

you should check your history. that crappy wooden zero kicked the crap out of us for a long time. standing orders were to flee anytime a zero was encountered. only when the p-38 arived did we have any luck with them(they chewed up corsairs too) and that was only because of speed advantages. the zero was always a better dog fighter.