Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

PARKZONE UM CORSAIR

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Saburo Sakai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PARKZONE UM CORSAIR

Outstanding news, AC 15!
Old 06-30-2011, 07:55 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Well at least you were able to keep it level. Mine did pretty much the same thing AC 15 described. Makes a nice static desplay though
Old 07-05-2011, 04:33 AM
warhawk demon
My Feedback: (1)

hey guys... put on a sokhoi-champ prop. take off the landing gear (landing sucks anyways with this plane!!!!!!) back off on the elivator to nearly to nothing. elivator should barly move!!!! get as much aileron as you can and she will fly fine!!! level speed as good as the sokhoi, climes pretty good. rolls are nice..  wing overs, split s, low fast fly bys, 4 point rolls, victory rolls, all is well!!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 03:52 PM
Saburo Sakai

For improvising and adapting, you get FIVE STARS, crash them hard!
I hope that, soon, PZ shoehorns in a more powerful motor or something on this puppy of perdition to counter the reviews, and hopefully allows you guys to send yours in for upgrades free.Still, the hit on shipping ain't cheap today. Hey, I got a Mosquito and NEVERgot to fly her 'cause the rudder servo spazzed and locked-up after binding and testing, so I can relate to your pain. Like $30.00 of painfor shipping a grounded bird. Man, we suffer so.....the humanity......
Old 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
warhawk demon
My Feedback: (1)

if you call horizon right away they will send you a new reciever for free most of the time.. same thing happened to my sokhoi.. bought it at my lhs. the elivator locked up so i called them and the guy sent me a brand new reciever free no questions asked..
Old 07-13-2011, 05:58 AM
acdii

So far HH has been good for repairs and help. They sent me a whole new tail assembly for my 120SR when the wire broke on the tail motor.  Good timing too, I had snapped the tail motor off my replacement shaft that night and there in the box was a whole new one they just sent me.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:22 AM
Aircraftfreak15

well since last time i was on ive flowen it twice and iam not to impressed it just dosent fly like i expected.
Old 07-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Aircraftfreak15

well after work i tryed crashes modification and it did seam to help.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:57 PM
acdii

Well, Kudos to the Sukhoi prop mod. The little bird flies nicely now. tousand tanks!

I used the battery from the Blade mCPx, which I have 2 of, but no mCPx to put them in. I bought a charger adapter and use that to connect to the plane, and now use that battery in both the T28 and Corsair.  I got 8 minutes in the T28 and still had charge left, and 9 minutes in the Corsair, which went dead when it was way out and couldn't bring it back, so I had to walk, but it landed in my neighbors yard perfectly.  I'm very happy with how it flies now, and it is a bit more stable than the T28.  So I now have 4 fun to fly planes for different fields.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Saburo Sakai

HH sent me an entire new bird con gratis! Even paid for shipping!
Old 09-23-2011, 05:55 PM
acdii

Sweet, makes the hold time worth it.  I hope it is calm tomorrow I want to fly my baby birds again.
Old 09-26-2011, 11:32 AM
Saburo Sakai

Did you read the new RCU review of this micro corsair? It was Greg Covey wrote it, I think, and he taped/glued an actual dime somewhere on the bottom of the nose cowling to balance the bird out. Definately worth a read.....Try it, anyone?
Godspeed!
Old 09-26-2011, 01:29 PM
acdii

Use the pack the mCPx uses and place it just right and the balance on the plane is perfect. Inotched the spot where it goes so Iget it in the right spot everytime. Makes a big difference with the heavier battery and up to 14 minutes flying time.