Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Indoor Flying Venues.

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2023, 12:41 AM
Joseph Frost

Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Indoor Flying Venues.

What is the highest indoor venue you are flying at? I'm leasing on weekly bases couple of large venues 23x33 and 33x43 meter stadiums, at 7 to 8.5 meter height only, slightly restricting some nose diving 3D maneuvers but it keeps you on the toes when you have to level out while inverted at some tricky aspects of 3/D.
Rather curious what are the highest indoor venues people fly at.

Flying my Skeleton Giant under new prop test run at Coffs, peak height only 7.5meters.

Slightly higher local venue for more fun.

Delta jet indoor fun.

Flying topless on the hot day.

Indoor fun with "Blue Swallow" T-Motor Coax powered design.

New higher venue ready for the NY opening.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:03 PM
Joseph Frost

Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

After more than 6 month delays the new add on hall is finally in use for only two of us involved in these type of models, no complaints from me, the less indoor pilots the better and more space to enjoy for ourselves. Flying at the venue every fortnight to make most of it.

Premiere Day.