Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

widget

Old 01-15-2004, 04:33 PM
sk8r8919
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default widget

my friend wants to get the widget. it comes with everything right(the web site does not say). we both fly at a local indoor free flight(my specialty)/ and electric rc planes.(his favorite). a guy told him that he could not fly wiiith other people because it has a narrow reciver band. so my ? is can u fly with 2 people other than my self
Old 01-15-2004, 05:27 PM
Mike Taylor
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: widget

'Wide band' receivers are the ones that have problems, not narrow band. Even with the RFFS, a 'wide band' receiver, you can fly with other models. A couple of channels on either side should be vacant, and the harmonics of transmitters about 6 channels apart may cause some problems. I fly with others and generally have no problems with a half-dozen transmitters on at the same time.

The JMP receiver is narrower band than the RFFS. If you get one of these, spend the extra money for the plug-n-play version with the sockets already attached unless you are comfortible soldering very small electronics.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:16 AM
dhurd

sk8r,
If you are referring to the Widget available from DWE it may or may not come with everything you need depending on which section of our website your looking at. What was the part number and/or price you were looking at? We would be more then happy to help you and your friend get setup. You can either email us at [email protected] or call us toll free at 1-866-FLY-MICRO or ask questions here.

Regards,
Old 01-16-2004, 09:20 AM
Greg Covey

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I posted a video of my 1.7oz DWE Widget using an RFFS100 module in the thread below.

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_1423868/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#1435773]AeroFlakes - 2004 Events[/link]