Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight
Reload this Page >

Major problems with Hummingbird!!! PLEASE HELP

Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Major problems with Hummingbird!!! PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 10:27 PM
joshuahramsey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Major problems with Hummingbird!!! PLEASE HELP

I am having problems with my hummingbird. I was flying it just fine the other day and all of a sudden everything just stopped working. The lights on the hummingboard were flashing red and green. I changed the batteries on the heli and it still didn't work. It's like I'm not getting and signal from my tx. I have tried everything and can't figure it out. Everytime I connect the battery the lights flash. The only thing that will work is if I reverse the #4 channel on the rx (battery input) but the tail will not respond. The tail works, but it only runs with I power up the the motor. The gryo still has an effect on the tail but no response from the tx if I move the stick left to right. All the servos work just fine when reverse it. If I put the #4 channel like it is supposed to be in the rx, the lights just flash red and green. After the first time it just quit, when reversed the channel and put back like it was supposed to be it would work fine just for a minute and then quit and lights start flashing again. Now the only way I can get it to work is reversing the channel on the rx. I have tried everything, even changed tx's. I am tired of working on it, but I am wanting to fly it again. Please help if you might know what it could. Thanks for reading.

I have:

Futaba Skysport 4

Mpi rx and servos

Century gryo

And just bought the Hummingbird 370 motor
Old 03-11-2004, 09:50 AM
CrashingDutchman
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Major problems with Hummingbird!!! PLEASE HELP

Hi,

If I am correct, the transmitte has a trainer button. Are you sure this button is in the off position?

Jan-Dirk