Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

heli to plane.....

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 02:00 AM
The_Lost_Otter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default heli to plane.....

i know some of you have the picco z, well mine brake and i decided to get creative. build my own plane. i took all the electronics, and put it on a balsa stick. made some wings. just need a prop and i good.

all i can control is the throttle. all its made out of is 1/16 balsa and 1/8 balsa.

specs
9" wingspan
9" tail boom
4" tail
unknown weight, took photos but my phone just died and its 1oam and to tired to put my phone on the charger.
i just did some test flights and it had a nice bank turn to the right, and flew very level.

and why does every one on here buy air hogs and dont mod them. once something breaks take it abart and build your own costem design......
Old 12-20-2007, 03:01 AM
calvino

Default RE: heli to plane.....

ORIGINAL: Mx314

i know some of you have the picco z, well mine brake and i decided to get creative. build my own plane. i took all the electronics, and put it on a balsa stick. made some wings. just need a prop and i good.

all i can control is the throttle. all its made out of is 1/16 balsa and 1/8 balsa.

specs
9" wingspan
9" tail boom
4" tail
unknown weight, took photos but my phone just died and its 1oam and to tired to put my phone on the charger.
i just did some test flights and it had a nice bank turn to the right, and flew very level.

and why does every one on here buy air hogs and dont mod them. once something breaks take it abart and build your own costem design......
since it is prob fun to take something and modify it, I should pick up an AA soon, can't wait to see pics of it, sounds like a stick fuse plane???
Old 12-20-2007, 09:21 AM
The_Lost_Otter

ya it has almost the apperence ofa b-29?????

i will try to get the pics posted before i go to school
but get a heli and mode it to a plane. just do some research on rubber band planes. i based mine with a mini stick, used the same air foiol
Old 12-31-2009, 03:42 PM
Sopwith ACE

How did you do? What did you change?