Community
Search
Notices
Electric Indoor & Micro RC Flight Talk about this fast growing niche in rc. Micro radios, micro electric or co2 powered planes, heli's both indoors and out.

Chosing the next Aero Ace

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 09:37 AM
hellcat22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chosing the next Aero Ace

Bought a Aero Ace biplane for my 7 year old grandson's birthday ........flew it right from the start had a blast...........I'm jealous he's got one and would like some advice on what I buy for myself..........I want a plane that is durable and will not break easy and about $30........My choices are the aero ace biplane, jet, sport, jet scream, nano hawk, power hawk.........Could you list them in order of preference with the pro & cons........thanks
Old 10-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Wheelnut
My Feedback: (81)

Default RE: Chosing the next Aero Ace

Biplane is better for beginners.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:54 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Hellcat, the bipe is what made this thing a winner. Once you have it under control you can start modding the plane. We have a fairly comprehensive list of mods at the top of this thread. I would recommend the Bipe in channel c. I would also recommend modding the tx for turn w/o throttle. As you get more comfortable with the plane, you can peel the lower wings out and ad some coffe stir sticks and have a high wing trainer type plane. The other winners for outdoor flight on your list are the powerhawk, and the single tail jet. Both of those are a bit tricky but my other fav's

Tim
Old 12-02-2008, 02:50 AM
Heli007

I too vote for the bi plane but I do an upgrade to it. I take the airhog jet motors and install them on the bi plane. Then I cut the bottom wing off and it will do circles flips and all kind of crazy manuevers. And flies fast or slow, Heli007
Old 12-02-2008, 09:36 AM
hellcat22

Thanks for advice.................