Search
Notices
Electric Motors View all ads for electric motors. Brushed & brushless

Hacker motors u.s.a.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2024, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hacker motors u.s.a.

Does anyone have any invite into what the status of Hacker Motors USA is? I ask because I purchased a motor and ESC from them 6 weeks ago and they have neither shipped them or provided me with any updates. I have tried to call them and email them every day this week and have not heard anything back. The phone number listed says “the Google subscriber you are calling is unavailable”. Weird. And, according to their support page, they are only available for contact 3 hours in the work day. Pretty poor support in the USA from a company that makes great electric RC motors.
Old 05-23-2024, 05:37 PM
rm
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://hackermotors.us/

I think they're in Michigan now.
Old 05-30-2024, 01:39 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I have had too many issues with Hacker USA over the years and refuse to buy ANY motor with their name on it! Not surprised you are having difficulties with the order you placed. Hacker USA is NOT reliable and would be better served closing down their operation in the State of Michigan.

Last edited by wattsup; 05-30-2024 at 01:44 AM.