Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

BLS and 123's

Old 12-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Bill Clark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BLS and 123's

Putting together a new plane with Futaba BLS's all around and was thinking how nice it would be to run them straight off of a 2s nano phosphate pack for safety/simplicity. Anyone else doing this? I havnt asked Futaba tech about his yet but they said it was fine to run my 9157's this way.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:56 PM
vquick
My Feedback: (71)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: BLS and 123's

I was runing Life batteries in my Onas using BLS 451 servos never have a problem
Old 12-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Bill Clark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks V. were you just using one pack? I was thinking of running 2 packs and 2 switches for redundancy although since switching to 2.4 several years ago I have not had a single radio related issue (1000+ flights). I plan to fly the wings off of this one so maybe thats why I'm being a bit more cautious
Old 12-26-2011, 06:56 AM
vquick
My Feedback: (71)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bill Clark

thanks V. were you just using one pack? I was thinking of running 2 packs and 2 switches for redundancy although since switching to 2.4 several years ago I have not had a single radio related issue (1000+ flights). I plan to fly the wings off of this one so maybe thats why I'm being a bit more cautious
I was using just one