Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

Kontronik Jive Pro ESC

Old 01-24-2020, 09:30 AM
FLYERSG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kontronik Jive Pro ESC

I am currently using a Kontronik Jive Pro 120A ESC in my BJ Craft Eternity bipe. I'm using ESC mode 2 (glider mode) which provides for normal throttle control and slowdown of the motor upon low battery detection (rather than motor shut off). However, in mode 2, the brake is not active. Might anyone know how to activate and configure the brake function in the Jive Pro?

Mike
Old 01-24-2020, 02:13 PM
FLYERSG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FLYERSG View Post
I am currently using a Kontronik Jive Pro 120A ESC in my BJ Craft Eternity bipe. I'm using ESC mode 2 (glider mode) which provides for normal throttle control and slowdown of the motor upon low battery detection (rather than motor shut off). However, in mode 2, the brake is not active. Might anyone know how to activate and configure the brake function in the Jive Pro?

Mike
Sorry.....I typed the wrong information above. I'm using Mode 2 (glider mode) which, according to a chart in the Jive Pro owner's manual, provides full control over the throttle from low to high, braking and motor shutoff upon receipt of low flight pack battery voltage. I don't want the motor to shut off... just slow down so if I'm too far out, I can still have some power to make the runway. In addition, the manual doesn't describe how to configure/adjust the brake. If anyone is using a Jive Pro with brake and motor slow down with low flight pack voltage, I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

Mike