Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

Rear Contra prop balance adapter

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2021, 01:06 PM
ltc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Rear Contra prop balance adapter

I do t think this has been posted here before and this is the first time I’ve seen something like this
It is an adapter that easily allows balancing a Contra prop on a standard prop balancer. Delrin is a stable and easy to machine material so it should be a decent product.
Approximately $28 USD plus shipping (small item so hopefully reasonable shipping charges)

https://morris-hobby.securesite.jp/90_1796.html

The carbon propellers of FALCON and MEJZLIK have been balanced by the manufacturer, but since they have not been driven in, there may be some symptoms such as a slight imbalance and poor sound during flight. The propeller balancer could not be used for the rear propeller for the contra due to the special shape of the hub part when performing additional balancing.

This part is an adapter for balancing by attaching it to the hub of the rear propeller for contra.

【how to use】
Attach the larger adapter to the rear side of the hub and the smaller one to the front side, and use it by sandwiching it with the shaft attached to the balancer. Use a magnet-retaining balancer for accurate balance.

[Contents] Adapter large and small, 1 each

[Material] Delrin