e30 size(ish) Pattern plane

Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

e30 size(ish) Pattern plane

Old 03-23-2010, 08:57 AM
greggK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default e30 size(ish) Pattern plane

Hey guys wondering if you could recommend some mid-size ARF electric Pattern planes? I was looking at the SebArt Angel S but I don't want to pull the trigger on it until I know the others and compare. Thanks
Old 03-23-2010, 09:19 AM
cdodom

Default RE: e30 size(ish) Pattern plane

I dont know if the Sequence from Great Planes is any bigger or smaller than the angel s 30, but I did see it fly this past weekend and I was totally impressed on how it presented. you also might want to take a look at the new MK II vanquish from extreme flight.

hope this helps.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:17 PM
lectrictech
My Feedback: (2)

I have the Sequence and it is impressive for a small plane. I enjoy my PA Katana and didn't think any small plane could fly better. It seems like a 2M plane but smaller. Not jumpy in wind and tracks well. Has a few issues with the covering and canopy but all worked out. Built with Rimfire .32, 2200 4S and HS 5085's. I'm going to get a Vanquish II but I think the Sequence will be hard to beat other than the covering. I use it at my local park for quick flights when I don't have time to go fly my 2M at the club field. Almost 0 down Elev for Inv. straight up and down lines. Good out of the box!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Hauling-A
My Feedback: (7)

Greggk, There's the Sequence and the Extreme Flight Vanquish ll (I have the orginal Vanquish, which is a excellent flying plane and the M ll is even better) and there's also the Helios 25e and the Aspera in the 46 to 50 inch range of planes, I don't think you would go wrong with any of the five listed so far. I have three of the five and I'm looking seriously at the SebArt planes also. It's hard for me to pick a favorite of the ones I do have.
Jim
Old 03-23-2010, 06:50 PM
1bwana1

I have flown all five of the mentioned brands, except the new EF Vanquish II, I have only flown the original Vanquish.  In my opinion the Sebart is in a class of it's own.  Way better in the air.