Notices
Electric Pattern Aircraft Discuss epowered pattern aircraft in this forum

Venture 60 Electric setup

Old 04-20-2010, 07:07 AM
SteelersRule!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Venture 60 Electric setup

I have a BT Venture 60 on the way. I wnat to go electric. Anyone out there do this? If so, can you fill me in on how you did it and any recommendations for powere would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lou
Old 05-23-2010, 06:22 PM
SteelersRule!

Default RE: Venture 60 Electric setup

actually have 2 Ventures coming and a Vortex as well, want all to be electric. can someone help me out?

Lou
Old 05-23-2010, 07:50 PM
2Sunny

Default RE: Venture 60 Electric setup

Well, I'm not much of a builder, and I can't say as I have any experience with a Venture 60, but I do think I'm moderately knowledgeable on e-power systems. Based on the information for the [link=http://www.btemodels.com/venture.html]Venture 60[/link] I found in the link. I would suggest a 6s setup using [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=8582]Zippy 6s batteries[/link] since they would be compact and a good fit and there are plenty of 6s motors that would be a nice weight match for the expected nose weight of the Venture.

Anyways, that's not much to go on, but I thought I'd get the conversation started and hopefully someone with direct Venture experience will chime in.

Joe