Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

I could be more confused but I don't know how - which to buy?

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

I could be more confused but I don't know how - which to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2003, 05:59 PM
gdjsky01
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I could be more confused but I don't know how - which to buy?

I know! I know! Read the archives! I am reading the archives...

Are the crop of R/C Micro electric helicopters all Piccolo knock offs and are they all 'inferior'? Or all about the same? At 200 to 300 bucks they sure are attractive.

Has anyone gone from "Never flown a R/C helicopter" to "I fly 3D with mine now", using a FEDA, Skylark, Hummingbird, etc.?

Quality sure seems to be a crap shoot.

Would you buy the helicopter RTF and buy (or use) your own TX? Most of the included TX's seem sort of cheesy. Of course for 200 bucks I don't expect JR.

Finally have any of you been able to add flight time with different batteries and motors?

Again, I know these questions get asked and I am reading through the archives, but I'd also like to tap the brain power here just in case!
Old 07-30-2003, 02:40 AM
AvadaKadavra

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I could be more confused but I don't know how - which to buy?

I personaly would get a piccolo , becasue there is a whole bulletin board devoted to them , and they help you ALOT! And i would say that the parts for an ikarus piccolo are more widely spread thoughout the internet.The bb address is
http://www.ikarus-modellbau.de/ubbth...p?action=intro