Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Picolo FP Upgrades Help

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Picolo FP Upgrades Help

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 05:44 AM
murcielago

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picolo FP Upgrades Help

My first helo, back in the day, was a CP Piccolo. I painfully learned to fly it until I totaled it. I then moved to a FP and logged countless hours of fun with it. When we moved, we somehow lost my beloved FP Picolo. It was fully upgraded with aluminum head, smash, Fiber blades, GY gyro, brushless, etc.

I did find my three brand new in box FP Piccolos. I went at it and installed a brushless motor, esc, Rx, gyro, bigger tail motor, and ball bearings. I’m having a real hard time with the plastic head, and main blades. I cut the blades down for higher rotor speed, but I really need either CF or FIber main blades and a way to stiffen the head.

I used to to know everything about these helos, but it has been 15+ years since I last messed with them. I think the upgrades blades were Hornet or something.

Any my ideas where I can get the blades, or perhaps an aluminum head. Oh, and I wouldn’t mind building one of the other ones totally stock, but would need a picoboard.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by murcielago; 11-22-2017 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 10-01-2020, 01:25 AM
Michealmaymn

Default Picolo FP Upgrades Help

I have 3K crown jewels and was wondering: If I upgrade a building with them and switch cities, will the new city get that upgrade or does it stay in the city I upgraded?
Old 04-11-2021, 04:30 AM
JoshuaSkype

Default -

UPDATE: 4 batches in and no issues with the Auber Instrument SSRs. I did 3 back to back batches really giving them a work out and it was all good. Im assuming the cheap relays were the culprit. Thanks for the help to all I will report back if one fails but its looking up