Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

another gyro issue , help needed

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

another gyro issue , help needed

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2020, 10:31 AM
nigeld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default another gyro issue , help needed

i have some old picolos that i am very keen to see flying again . i actually have six of them in total . the piccoboards have packed up and been ditched and i am trying to fly them with seperate escs and gyros . i have two up and running and assembled . a piccolo fun with a turnigy 302 gyro and an original with an ef micro gyro . the motor part has all gone well and both sets of escs operate as expected but when i try to fly them they both spin out of control . on the lazy susan both tails need input from the stick to maintain direction . i have tried adjusting gain and atv but im a bit in the dark as to what else i can do to stop the rotation . im familiar with setting up tails with servos but not with direct drive motors .i am using a dx7 tranmsitter . any advice would be gratefully recieved . thanks