Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

xk 130 heli acting very erratic

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

xk 130 heli acting very erratic

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2023, 01:58 PM
74madvette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xk 130 heli acting very erratic

I been flying this heli for a few years I also have a t-rex 500X. so I have a bit of experience.. I have not flown this heli in about a year, ..I went to to fly it it was very unstable to get it t smoothly launch, never had that issue, and it darted to the right, and was barley responding to left stick, It crashed hard, so replaced some parts.. wondering what happened, it was fine the last time I flew it.. so went to fly it again very hard to control... the tail in put at times doesnt seem to respond,.., and wants to go to the right,, alot more than it normally does,, sometimes the nose pitched down without input from stick.. I replaced the reciever with new one, same issues, it seems after a few attempts it will hover more controllably without significant input from the transmitter.. so what could cause this? shoulf I change the ecs?? I really like this heli.