Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
 Aerohawk Problems >

Aerohawk Problems

Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Aerohawk Problems

Old 01-15-2004, 08:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerohawk Problems

I just sent the following e-mail to rc-expert

Yesterday I picked up my Aerohawk from USPS and set it up as instructed. Firstly the slanting exterior tray (part 4) keeps sliding down and disconnecting from the main rotary head (part 25). This happened 3 or 4 times. Then when testing the controls the inner tray linkage (part 23) broke. Finally the slanting exterior tray connection broke away and the ball was left in the universal joint (part 2).

This is very dissapointing as the helicopter has not even flown. In fact I have only had the rotors spinning for about 20 seconds!!!

Has anyone else had similar problems?
Old 01-15-2004, 09:56 AM

Default RE: <span class=

i ve had all kinds of problems with the aerohawk. but othes say it is fine, if i was still deciding i would invest in a more expensive helicopter.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:01 AM

Default RE: Aerohawk Problems

I knew the Aerohawk was at the low end of the helicopter market but wanted to see if I liked flying before spending the extra money. What I didn't expect was for it to fall to pieces!!
Old 01-15-2004, 12:28 PM

Default RE: Aerohawk Problems

i was going to get that, but then i got a hummingbird instead. glad i did, it flies great.

u should just get a bare hummingbird and take the electronics from the aerohawk. the electronics are what's expensive anyway.