Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
 New HB and Helihobby >

New HB and Helihobby

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

New HB and Helihobby

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New HB and Helihobby

First I haved to say thanks, I have read and questioned a lot before buying. You all were very helpful. I went to Helihobby inspite of what most threads suggested, mainly because LHS was out and HBs were on back order. Ordered mine last thursday, it arrived Monday. I had emailed them ahead to insure they had the stuff in stock. They replied quickly and honestly. The only thing was I didnt get a GWS gyro as told, but the ikarus gyro seems to work well. The crash kit was a good investment but I am learning. What a blast!!! My hovers leave a lot to be desired as of yet. The HB is a little glued up now. But overall I am smiling. I no all transactions cant go well. I just thought most of the time you only here the bad, and not enough good.
What fun!! Thanks again
Keith