Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Please Help Me

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Please Help Me

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 05:00 PM
heli
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help Me

O.K i have all the connections on my reciever in the right order. But my motor isnt intializing on the esc the led isnt even trying to light up whats my problem please i need help me and a few buddies plan on flying this weekend and none of them know my problem
Old 11-17-2004, 08:57 AM
ClemenTang

Default RE: Please Help Me

Battery maybe.

Clement
Old 11-17-2004, 09:21 AM
heli

my battery is fully charged
Old 11-17-2004, 09:57 AM
Ozydego

It almost sounds like the main motor is not connected somehow. Have you checked the solder points, and maybe even resolder them. Make sure nothing is shorted out... On my Pic pro, if I want to test servos only, I disconnect the main motor from the reciever, the servos still work, but the piccoboard will not finish initializing without a signal from the motor, the LED never lights up. I also had the problem when I had the wrong crystal in the reciever.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:21 PM
heli

i have the connections in and when i try to plug the servos in channel three where i have my main motor they wont work nothing will. i f i unplug the servos and plug the main motor in the another plug besides channel three and not any of the servos the esc will intilaze it but my throttle will be n the right. this is stock
Old 11-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Ozydego

The channel 3 sounds bad... for funnies, try plugging the main motor in the elevator channel, and use like a rubber band to hold it at its lowest.... then see if it initializes and spins up if you move the stick... use the rubber band so u don't have to worry about the stick going back to 50% and plugging and unplugging the batt at the same time. If it works, I would say the reciever is bad.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:06 PM
racemiata

Maybe your throttle reverse switch on the Tx is not fully thrown into position (like halfway on)? Unplug the main motor (perhaps plug in a servo) and try both the normal and reverse positions on the switch.
Old 11-18-2004, 08:40 PM
heli

racemiata it doesnt work still i think im going to bay a new reciever if my mom will let me