Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Trex 450XL CCPM ???

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Trex 450XL CCPM ???

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 06:50 PM
paedbo
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trex 450XL CCPM ???

So does anyone know what websites i should watch closely for when this heli is available? i think i saw at the align site that it would be "appearing" on may 30th?

im sure its going to sell out fast so are there sites taking preorders etc?
Old 05-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Moe3754
Banned
My Feedback: (14)

Default RE: Trex 450XL CCPM ???

If anyone would have it first it probably would be these guys. http://www.hifirc.com/catalog/index.php They are big Trex dealers and have the new stuff usually first before anyone else.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:50 PM
warren52nz

One of my friends modified his Trex to ccpm and said it's amazing how much more responsive it is! You can get carbon fibre ccpm frames from:

http://www.modefosheli.com/

In fact I've already ordered one.
Old 05-22-2005, 06:55 PM
InitialDriveGTR

goto heliaddict.com

My goddamn $#@!%^& parents are $#@!%^& @$$holes! they won't let me buy one even tho i have tha money! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2005, 07:38 PM
lsnover
My Feedback: (19)

ORIGINAL: InitialDriveGTR

goto heliaddict.com

My goddamn $#@!%^& parents are $#@!%^& @$$holes! they won't let me buy one even tho i have tha money! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe if you didn't cuss them out they would be more cooperative.

You must learn patience grasshopper. You are obviously in too much of a hurry and have a confused mind, which would lead to the quick demise of a fine model, and thus waste your bucks. Learn from the wisdom of the ancients and count yourself lucky that they care. I'm sure if you show a good attitude and patience your desire will come your way. Worst case, you can buy what you want when you turn 18. It won't be long, so relax and smile.

Cheers!
Old 05-22-2005, 07:41 PM
lsnover

goto heliaddict.com

Maybe if you didn't cuss them out they would be more cooperative.

You must learn patience grasshopper. You are obviously in too much of a hurry and have a confused mind, which would lead to the quick demise of a fine model, and thus waste your bucks. Learn from the wisdom of the ancients and count yourself lucky that they care. I'm sure if you show a good attitude and patience your desire will come your way. Worst case, you can buy what you want when you turn 18. It won't be long, so relax and smile.

Cheers!
Old 05-22-2005, 07:50 PM
InitialDriveGTR

buddy, i don't talk like that to them, i have reasearched this heli for 5 months, gotten my money, and they are doing this to me. Plus 18 is three years away.
Old 05-23-2005, 06:53 AM
lsnover

buddy, i don't talk like that to them, i have reasearched this heli for 5 months, gotten my money, and they are doing this to me. Plus 18 is three years away.
Well, I'm glad to hear you don't talk that way to them. Hang in there and try to find out why they are "doing this to you", and try to get them to explain why you would like it so much. Count yourself lucky. When I was your age, getting a "toy" like this would have been nearly impossible. Even if I had that much dough, it would have gone in the bank towards car insurance and the like.

18 will be there before you know it. But I hope things work out for you before then. And, as I said, I'm sure that your parents have a reason, and it's fortunate that they care what you spend your money on. Some parents wouldn't give a rat's behind, and while it might seem better, it's not.

The TREX seems like a cool heli. No doubt something better will be along before long. Good things come to those who wait.

Regards!

Old 05-23-2005, 07:50 AM
ClemenTang

Hey it was because the ARK X400 was out. Thank your parents.

Clement
Old 05-23-2005, 09:10 AM
rbiasi

I heard they were selling 450XL's at the RCX show in Anahiem this weekend. They were doing demos as well. I think dream hobbies is the only align vendor at the show. So it sounds like they have it. However, I don't think that the eCCPM model is available yet.