Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

newbee help

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbee help

hello i was wondering if u guys could help me i am dieing to get into electric helicopters and i found one i rele like that is a very good deal and very afordable i think this is it http://www.rc-expert.com/product-package.php?pid=101 if u could tell me if this is a good package and what to expect from this model it would be a great help to me thank you so much
Old 07-20-2005, 02:50 PM

Default RE: newbee help

thats a Esky honey bee (i think) search the forums for it and see what other members think, im under the impression they're pleased with it, its a hummingbird clone
Old 07-20-2005, 08:50 PM

Dont spend to much $$ on it!!
Cause if you turn out like the rest of us you'r gonna wanna get a better one and then onother and onother etc..
I would get the honeebee2 ccpm+ spares/blades,main/rear , rear tail assembly,extra tail motor some blade grips
thems the things that break the most+ training kit!!
I have 4 honeebee2s i love em
good luck
Old 07-20-2005, 09:20 PM

what im getting comes with the extra blades training kit extra bateries simulater and camera for only like 169 not too bad right ?