Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

#4 single receiver adjustment

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

#4 single receiver adjustment

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 02:06 PM
chris6414
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default #4 single receiver adjustment

Does anyone know what that one little adjustment is on the Walkera Dragonfly receiver is for. I don't want to experiment until I am sure what effect I get. I've searched and none seems to be sure. Thanks in advance
Old 08-29-2005, 05:02 PM
credence
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: #4 single receiver adjustment

Nothing, so far as I can tell. Some claim it makes a very small effect in tail control, but i've never noticed. The screw just spinds endlessly affecting precisely nothing for me
Old 10-30-2005, 06:47 AM
Dolan

Hello............

Question about "WALKERA HELICOPTERS", Yes, I happen to buy one or TWO..."OOPS" (I must be CRAZY!!) And that I am, However I can relate to all of you who are have problems with this HELI'S. I have the DRAGONFLY 35 and the DRAGONFLY 04. These are not my first HELI'S and from my experance I cna tell that the "The New Kid on the BLOCK with HELIS" Will be somewhat comfused because of WALKERA'S lack of Information. The owners Manuals are not translated that good and LACK the vital info for the Begainer. Anyway I'll post the contact info for WALKERA's website.............Here ya go!!

[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.walkera.com [sm=lol.gif]

It would be nice if anyone gets a responce to share there INFO with US here on RCUNIVERSE..............Thanks AGAIN!![sm=confused.gif]

Old 10-31-2005, 11:38 AM
sportygreg
My Feedback: (2)

As far as I know,the screw is a "tail mixing" adjustment that seems to have little or no effect.I tried to contact Walkera about this but only received gibberish in response.
Old 10-31-2005, 01:57 PM
chench

Apparently thee screw is meant to adjust the gain of the gyro but most people say its useless. Ive had 2 recievers and the first had more gyro effect than the second.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:31 PM
stevewright01

Hello,

I don't know if anybody out there can help but if you can it would be greatly appreciated.

Playing with my #40 now and had a spectaular crash.

First of all I think the leads from the servo's are connected to the receiver incorrectly - The Helicopter sat on the ground at full power (I have throttle on the right stick) and launched of the ground when I pushed the left stick forward (which should make the helicopter move forward when in the air I believe!) and then came straight back down.

if anybody could tell me which servo leads (there are 3 servos) go into which slots on the reciever that would ge a good start.

I managed to completely knacker the bits around the main rorot blades, one of the main blades, the bar that goes across the helcopter that the canopy clips into, and I have found that the rear motor sticks - all in all a bit of a mess so if any body could supply these parts that would be great.

Cheers.