Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Adjusting the Honey Bee

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Adjusting the Honey Bee

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 05:12 PM
AirmanFirstClass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Adjusting the Honey Bee

I realize that there is a lengthy Honey Bee thread here, but searching the entire thing might take me a while!

I'm looking for advise on how to adjust the swash plate on the Honey Bee CP2. Mine seems to be really unstable in the air. It always darts in one direction or another. I think that in order to trim it out correctly I may need to level off the swash plate. Of course, I am totally new at this hobby and therefore a crappy pilot, but I really think I should level things out and take it from there.

BUT, I cannot determine any adjustment points on the unit.

Any help would be appreciated.
nb
Old 03-22-2006, 08:40 PM
Chris_s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Adjusting the Honey Bee

the links at the end of the servo arms. pop them off the swashplate, and turn them left or right to make them longer or shorter, thusly levelling the swashplate. but be careful, if you move it up or down you will also adjust your pitch