Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
 NIght Ranger 3D XL >

NIght Ranger 3D XL

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

NIght Ranger 3D XL

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 12:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NIght Ranger 3D XL

I'm outgrowing my cx2, and looking for my next step... I've been drooling over the TRex for some time, but I'm not looking to spend that kind of money (if I do it, I do it right, I dont' like spending money twice for the same thing). I've seen and heard some more than decent things about the Night Ranger 3D XL, how is that for a next step? Its a nice all in one... 500$ from tower. comes all set with everything.

am I better off waiting until I can spend the 800$ roughly for the rex... or set myself back a bit on the rex and get this for the price? (I'll stop you guys now, not interested in CP or Pro, too unstable dont like them, had one) and is this easy enough (as far as tx goes) to upgrade later down the road to something else?

thanks again guys...
Old 07-01-2007, 02:43 AM

Default RE: NIght Ranger 3D XL

A Trex is better but it is more expensive. You may want to check the [link=http://www.linknety.com/]esky king 2[/link]
Old 07-01-2007, 02:53 AM

Default RE: NIght Ranger 3D XL

ORIGINAL: pilot143

I'm outgrowing my cx2, and looking for my next step... I've been drooling over the TRex for some time, but I'm not looking to spend that kind of money (if I do it, I do it right, I dont' like spending money twice for the same thing). I've seen and heard some more than decent things about the Night Ranger 3D XL, how is that for a next step? Its a nice all in one... 500$ from tower. comes all set with everything.

am I better off waiting until I can spend the 800$ roughly for the rex... or set myself back a bit on the rex and get this for the price? (I'll stop you guys now, not interested in CP or Pro, too unstable dont like them, had one) and is this easy enough (as far as tx goes) to upgrade later down the road to something else?

thanks again guys...
Actually, you can get the Trex 450 with everything for only $500.
If you want to check it out, go to: http://www.helihobby.com/html/trex_helicopter.html
and scroll down to this: Trex 450XL eCCPM (CDE) Spectrum Package ( Kit version )