Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Micro Mosquito Helicopter ??

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Micro Mosquito Helicopter ??

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 07:10 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Micro Mosquito Helicopter ??

yes, i got a alaney micro mosquito, its 3ch co axle with a tail rotor for foward motion. i just ordered it so its not here yet but does anyone have any info or imput on or about this hellie?

im native to on road cars but i got a havoc and mastered it, now i want to step up to three channal, if i master this i will step upto 5ch.

also im comfused how to use the tail prop.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:28 PM
mrasmm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Micro Mosquito Helicopter ??

it's simular to alot of 3ch coax heli's out there. This forum does not have too much of a following. Try rcgroups, they seem to have more people interested in the smaller less expensive models =)

The prop basically just changes the cg and either tilts the heli forward or backwards and then the main blades make the heli move.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:58 AM
Visaggio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Micro Mosquito Helicopter ??

I've got one of these that i play with in the house, it's a lot of fun.

The two blades spinning in opposite direction cancel each others torqe. You turn left or right by spinning the lower blade faster or slower than the upper blade. The prop in the back pushes the nose down for forward flight and pulls it up (reverses direction) for backwards flight.

It doesn't go very fast forward and slower in reverse. I've read that a lot of folks weight the front end for faster forward flight, but i like the hover ability to irritate the pets. =)