Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Need help regarding the Esky 2.4G 4CH Dauphin

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Need help regarding the Esky 2.4G 4CH Dauphin

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 02:27 PM
samguan

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Need help regarding the Esky 2.4G 4CH Dauphin

http://www.esky-heli.com/esky-24g-4c...im-p-2995.html

Hi guys, I just got this heli couple weeks ago and it came with a LI-PO battery and I understand that Li-po battery can not go under certain voltage and I was just wondering if the ESC on this heli support voltage cut-off. When my heli can't go high, this is a sign that I should recharge and my question is, will my battery be in danger or be damaged if I wait until my heli won't fly up?
Old 11-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Broken Arrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help regarding the Esky 2.4G 4CH Dauphin

you will burn up the cells in your battery.These are great helis,but you must land them when you hear the motors starting to wind down and lift is starting to require full throttle. about 15 min, start really paying attention. Always turn on transmitter first than battery hook up 2nd and in reverse for turning off is one of the other main rules.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Broken Arrow

I have found that many people are breaking the front wheel in a crash. I have used a silicone caulk in the center hub and it works great.Stays flexible and lets wheel still spin with extra cushion to stop breaks.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Missileman

When you have to start giving more throttle to stay in the air it is time to land. Don't push it, you can ruin your battery.