Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

easycopter xs

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 12:26 PM
matt1965

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default easycopter xs

does anybody own or tried a easycopter xs . what are they like? are they any good in comparisan to other coaxle helis and helis of that price range
Old 11-26-2008, 12:38 AM
noobflyer01

Default RE: easycopter xs

never heard of it. what is it? pics please. what is the price on this heli? for a co-axial heli the best one out on the market is the blade mcx. this little bugger is super stable and easy as heck to fly. plus its super cheap. here in the states its only 129 for rtf and 99 for bind and fly.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:34 PM
matt1965

have a look at http://www.kooltoyz.co.uk under rc system helicopters. there are four listed here. the two coaxel ones at the bottom i have looked at in a local store. they are called easy copter metal as most of the heli is metal. which are about 120.00 quid rtf. the xs models are abouit ten quid cheaper. this is the only place on line that i have found them. all i want is a largeish decent coaxel to fly in doors. i did by one from maplin electronics but these are crap they just spin in circles no matter what. i own a blade 400 for outside but it is freezing here at the moment.

matt
Old 11-26-2008, 12:43 PM
noobflyer01

looks decent enough. looks good for indoors too. go for it mate. probably same stuff like a walkera 5#6 or lama v4. Have you checked out align's new trex 250. its a full ccpm 200 class helicopter. its pricey but defintely worth a look