Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

New Piccolo FUN/ECO/PRO HARD-ANODIZED 7075 ALLOY Booms

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2003, 01:43 AM
Slavetonone
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Piccolo FUN/ECO/PRO HARD-ANODIZED 7075 ALLOY Booms

I ran across some Alloy pipe and made some Booms out of it. They work great, if you want some jump on it as I have a limited supply. They are not like all the Aluminum Booms you have seen or made. These do not bend, and if it did you should not have a heli left either. I made a couple of names for them just for fun. Hehehe Take care!

1) GPGN PRO BOOM $20/each (USA)
-Deep Platinum Silver, HARD-ANODIZED FINISH
-7075 ALLOY
-STRAIGHTNESS TOLERANCE OF ± .003
-Standard 320mm for all Piccolo Heli, but can specify any length up to 340mm no
Additional cost.

2) GPGN Standard BOOM $20each
-Deep Violet with Silver Splash, HARD-ANODIZED FINISH
-7075 ALLOY
-STRAIGHTNESS TOLERANCE OF ± .006
-Standard 320mm for all Piccolo Heli, but can specify any length up to 340mm for no
Additional cost.

You will need to use a 7/32 Drill Bit and widen where you install the Boom into the Main Frame and the Tail case. It will fit tight enough that you may not have to use CA or anything to hold in place. You may want to apply a small amount of CA or Hot Glue to assure no twisting on hard landings.

I use these Booms on my Piccolo FP and CP. They are great and never bend or break and look great! If you would be interested in one please send me an email and let me know. I am in the USA but will most likely take orders from all over, but you pay for the shipping. I accept PayPal, MC, Visa, American Express, and Discover.

My email address is [email protected]

If paying by Paypal you can purchase the standard sizes now (USA Only). Send payment to PayPal ID [email protected], in the notes let me know which ones you want and how many and any other comments. Free shipping here in the USA except Hawaii and Alaska. If you are out of the US please email and I will let you know the shipping costs.

Thanks and Fly Safe!