Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

CopterX

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 10:27 PM
Bulldogger
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CopterX

Well after deciding to get back into flying after years off, I decidied to go electric 450. I used to fly a Hirobo shuttle ZX but really got sick of the nitro smell. Anyway all set on a T-rex450, but then read some reviews on the CopterX. There is no way you can beat that deal, $84 shipped added in some electronics from Hobbyking based on some recommendations I read on this forum. The Heli came out 180.00 dollars cheaper then the best deal I could find on a T-rex super sport combo. Well in a few weeks I guess I'll find out what I actually really got. Till then...........
Old 01-17-2010, 10:46 AM
LDGILLS

Default RE: CopterX

Copter x is one of the good clones, along with the EXI line. You will not be disapointed!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Bulldogger

Thanks, that's what I been hearing. That the copter is real good, and fairly inexpensive replacement parts and good availability.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:46 PM
Bulldogger

Okay got it today. First ehirobo ships really fast. Well let me say DAMN it's small. I don't know why but when you see people fly it on you-tube it looks alot bigger. When the box came I said wonder what this little box is well guess what it is my heli. Anyway maybe when it is all assembled it will seem bigger. Quality on parts looks awsome. Somehow thought it would have been closer in size to my Hirobo shuttle Z 30 size nitro.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:56 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

Glad you like the copterX. enjoy and let us know if you have any questions.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:50 AM
noobflyer01

ORIGINAL: ehirobo ehirobo

Glad you like the copterX. enjoy and let us know if you have any questions.

Hi, I'm interested in this kit: http://www.ehirobo.com/shop/product_...oducts_id=9062

do you know when they will be in stock?
Old 01-24-2010, 09:12 PM
ehirobo ehirobo

They are in stock. Sorry some techincal issue and is fix now. []
Old 01-30-2010, 04:25 PM
E30 M3

ORIGINAL: Bulldogger

Okay got it today. First ehirobo ships really fast. Well let me say DAMN it's small. I don't know why but when you see people fly it on you-tube it looks alot bigger. When the box came I said wonder what this little box is well guess what it is my heli. Anyway maybe when it is all assembled it will seem bigger. Quality on parts looks awsome. Somehow thought it would have been closer in size to my Hirobo shuttle Z 30 size nitro.

I thought the same thing about the size. I am just getting into it and when I got my 450 in the mail I thought, did they send me a 250 by mistake... It's a little bigger when assembled...
Old 01-30-2010, 08:39 PM
soneebee

The 450 is really small in size in comparison with a Shuttle Z. The closest size to that shuttle is the 500 size heli although smaller by a few mm's on blade size, the flight characteristics is quite identical. Only advantage with the 500 size is the power. 30 size heli even with a .37 size engine is quite weak and really not that hard 3D capable. Tweaking it and running it on the lean side can make it perform better but will just decrease the life of the engine..

The 450 is small but really air worthy... has really good parts support and can do almost all the moves on the 3DX manual. It will just be too fast and too agile... and it does really poor looking autorotations... but the rest will be fun fun fun...

my copter X fleet