Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis
Reload this Page >

Black Hawk 450SE MAIN GEAR SET

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Helis Discuss electric rc heli's such as the Piccolo, Logo 10, Logo 20, Hornet, Eco.

Black Hawk 450SE MAIN GEAR SET

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2010, 11:58 PM
brightfan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black Hawk 450SE MAIN GEAR SET

Hi,

Where can I find the Main gear set for Black Hawk 450SE. Ka-planes and xheli are both out of stock. Anyone one knows other shops or alternative replacement?

Thanks a lot
Old 05-23-2010, 01:37 AM
noobflyer01

Default RE: Black Hawk 450SE MAIN GEAR SET

the black hawk 450 is a rather old model.  you're gonna have a diffcult time finding parts for it.   It might be best to upgrade to a more accessible heli where parts are more readily available. I might have one main gear left somewhere. I'll check.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:42 PM
brightfan

omg, in that case. I shouldn't have bought it........ Thanks A lot! hope you can find one
Old 05-23-2010, 01:03 PM
noobflyer01

no such luck finding it dude.   I think I have thrown it out a while ago. 

There  lots of cheap and great barebones heli's available now.  If you got the budget stick with align.  If you want something cheap stick with one of the clones of align.   Align is not the best heli in the world but it sure is the most readily available heli. Parts are everywhere,  my LHS is just around the corner and they carry all align parts .  I dont even need to stock up on parts since I can just drive down the street and pick it up right there. 
Old 05-23-2010, 09:05 PM
brightfan

No problem. I will do some research and hope to find a cheap but good heli. Thanks for your advice. :-)

Ye
Old 05-25-2010, 02:16 AM
jerrymac
My Feedback: (2)

I was going to throw a gear set in with the spindle shafts I sent you since I figured you would need it sooner or later, but I forgot.

I wouldn't give up too soon on the Blackhawk. I emailed Christina at Ka-Planes a while back, and she said they will continue to carry parts for them. Everybody seems to be out of stock on the same parts right now. The Suprex-450 is the same helicopter, and it seems that those suppliers are usually out of the same parts as the Helipro suppliers. I think R2hobbies still carries the Suprex parts.

PM your name and shipping address again and I will send you a gear set, as I have a few spares. It does not come with the one-way bearing, so you will have to press it out and install it in the new gear.

Jerry