Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

6th generation bomber project shadow X

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

6th generation bomber project shadow X

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 01:49 AM
Lamby1281

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6th generation bomber project shadow X

Shadow X is a Twin 70mm 12 blade counter rotation setup edf, running on 6s 5000mah 130c, weighing in at 3kg pulling 7.7lbs of thrust and has a wing loading of 2.658 oz/sq.ft, fitted with strong retractable landing gear, gear doors, a full pilot and seat instrument panel with LEDS, landing lights the wings and elevators are detachable, the fans retracts are all screwed in place and easy to replace if needed, will also be fitted with safe tech if running in to trouble and a gyro to help with first flights Hi there really enjoy building rc aircraft mainly jets and always looking to improve building techniques always open to ideas and enjoy helping anyone that might get stuck with anything, this is my latest jet my favourite aircraft are the SU series and PAK-FA also X47 drones which is on my list to build, The aircraft has been designed as a lift body just like a mig 29 su27 and pak-fa I am new to all the rc forums and thought I'd give it a go.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	39
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	2158972