Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

f86 saber

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 07:50 AM
bigpa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default f86 saber

Hello everyone. I am new to electric ducted fans I will be scratch building a f86 saber total weight will be about 12 or 13 pounds, I'm not new to scratch building my problem is I know nothing about electric ducted fans, so I will need to know exactly what I would need from the ducted fan to whatever components needed to set this up I cannot find anything on the Internet that shows me all the hookups and wiring and what parts I need please any help will be generously appreciated
Thanks Tom
Old 06-12-2017, 11:15 AM
bigpa

Originally Posted by bigpa
Hello everyone. I am new to electric ducted fans I will be scratch building a f86 saber total weight will be about 12 or 13 pounds, I'm not new to scratch building my problem is I know nothing about electric ducted fans, so I will need to know exactly what I would need from the ducted fan to whatever components needed to set this up I cannot find anything on the Internet that shows me all the hookups and wiring and what parts I need please any help will be generously appreciated
Thanks Tom
come on guys has to be someone that can help please
Old 06-13-2017, 12:55 AM
Joseph Frost

Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

If you have no idea what components to use in your EDF Saber how can you predict the weight of 5.4 to 5.8 kilo? Come up with some specifics, size of the model, what it's build off, the voltage you intend to use etc.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:16 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Give this guy a call, tell him Andy Griffith sent you

Ducted fan, ducted fans .com, HET, High end RC, Wemotec, Schuebeler, EDF,

He will get you squared away
Old 06-20-2017, 07:45 AM
Scaleman3

Default F86 Sabre

Take a look at Motion RC, have an open mind since you don't know anything about Electric jets. They have a beautiful 48 in F86 Sabre w/ retracts for $299.00 delivered. Great way to learn about Ducted fans, jet electronics, wiring, and MOST importantly Li-Po batteries without spending a bundle learning. They fly great and thou their foamy they are strong and look great in the air. Again, great way to learn for $300.00 + thous Li-Po batteries.

Last edited by Scaleman3; 06-20-2017 at 07:49 AM.