Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

My new Blue angel RC

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 08:53 PM
bbrown210

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new Blue angel RC

Well i can join yall now on here i jsut got a blue angel RC kit and skipped 2 days of schol to build it. Im using a brushless ducted fan setup that works great plenty of thrust. My maiden flight kinda sucked though im using a slingshot style launch setup that came with it and the cable for it got sucked into the intake when it came off on first flight and i nosed it in. My second flight was much better got it into the air and trimmed out the rudder and elevators so it flew striaght. I gotta say its a great plane. Im not for sure what company i got it from it dont say on the box and it took so long to get herei forgot.
I wish i had a working cam to take some pics but i dont. But ill be posting in this section now for help and suggestions every so often.