Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Need opinions.

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 10:58 AM
smitty4
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need opinions.

I am needing to know about the parkzone stryker. Is it durable? What is the top speed? Can it handle wind? Is it worth buying? Thanks
Old 05-29-2006, 11:09 AM
Mayday!Mayday!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need opinions.

I own several strykers, stock, modded, and brushless.
I have put this bird through the worst of the worst and they still keep on going.
Flown without the nose cone, went 100+ mph through a 500 year old oak tree, straight nose in from 100 ft., had more bandaids on them than a 6 year old boy, lol.
Point is they will take what you dish out. Come over to the stryker forums and do some reading, there is a few of us that have put it through the paces.
Stock speed is around 50mph. You can mod and change the electronics for more by going brushless and with lipo batteries.

More than worth buying. My first 2 are beat and looking rough, but still fly. I have a few more that are in top shape.
After my "learning" curve, They tend not to get beat on so much.
Get one you won't regret it. BG