Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

jets over coolum

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 07:24 PM
clovus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default jets over coolum

Any aussies (or anybody else for that matter) going to this event in QLD? I heard a rumour of this event and only being 4 hrs drive away thought I'd love to attend. If anyone has further info such as the street address and times I'd love to know..
Thanx
Old 07-10-2006, 03:31 AM
crasharama

Default RE: jets over coolum

Hi Clovus,

Sorry that I am only replying after the event, but have been busy helping there all weekend. Yes it was on, & was certianly the biggest jet show in QLD.

If you are interested next year then look at our website www.coolumflyers.com it will have a date there during the year. All pilots that attended really enjoyed their weekend, & we had a few thousend spectators both days.

I hadn't seen this jet forum as I had only looked in the turbine section before.
Tony
Old 07-10-2006, 07:42 PM
clovus

No Prob's.

I checked the coolumflyers website and went for a look. There was some very good flying, but I missed the pylon racers by 10 minutes.

Would you pass on my thanks to your club for a fantastic event. I really enjoyed myself and loved the pit tour. Your club and the members were all really gracious hosts. I'll be there next year for sure!

Thanks again
clovus
Old 07-11-2006, 03:29 AM
crasharama

Hi Clovus,

I'm glad you made the trip down, so far all we have had is good reports from people that were there. All the pilots that came & flew will be back next year, & most of their mates too!!

I'm glad you enjoyed the weekend, planing for next year will start again soon

Tony.