Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Wattage Turbo Vector

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 01:49 PM
ledzep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wattage Turbo Vector

Hello, i have been recently been interested in the Wattage Turbo Vector and was wondering if anyone could tell me how the plane performs. I have heard mixed reviews about its overall performance, so i dont know if it is worth the money. Also, is there any place on the net that sells this plane for cheap?

Thank you,
Ledzep

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv63386.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	493319  
Old 07-19-2006, 12:00 PM
OldFart1

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Wattage Turbo Vector

Ledzep - being out of production for quite a while, they're getting harder to come by. The few ones I've seen on ebay have been $60 or more - makes me want to list mine (still in the box)
Old 07-20-2006, 06:28 AM
byrocat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wattage Turbo Vector

I suggest cruising over to RCGroups -- several active threads over there. Construction is not hard, just fiddly (assembling in three dimensions "in the air") and the stock brushed motor isn't bad. SEveral threads on brushless upgrades.

I'm about half-way through building mine and will pound away on it this week, hopefully finishing it by the end of the month.

That is, if I can keep from building a copy of Mark Dimonte's Avro Arrow pusher.