Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

RBC kits

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 03:47 PM
Oberfeldwebel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RBC kits

Anyone build any of the RBC kits from Warbirds-RC ?? Curious if the F-100 flies as good as it looks.
In the videos they have, they look good but again anyone build/fly any of these kits?
Thanks
Old 08-25-2006, 03:51 PM
CTulanko

Default RE: RBC kits

RBC Kits are good solid kits and are a real "builder's" kit. The newer ones benefit from new methods and technology and they fly well as you have seen with the F-100 in the video. Moreover, Markos is a great person to deal with and will take care of you and your order. He also includes shipping in all his prices I think so that is a real deal!

Carl
Old 08-25-2006, 07:37 PM
bigchap

i'm building one of their old kits,the mig 29 with foam veneered wings,the fuselage planking is a complete pain in the a-- but all in all a nice looking model,the instructions are a bit sketchy but may have improved,i'm looking forward to finishing it and flying it(if i can afford the lipos!).
Old 09-05-2006, 07:41 AM
hkorczak
My Feedback: (5)

I'm currently building the RBC F-35. As many have stated in other forums, the instructions in most of the RBC kits are terrible. If you have built a few kits (not ARFs) then you should be OK. The instructions for the F-35 are printed on the plans and have veeerryy little detail, especially when it comes to planking the fuselage. A lot of head scratching needed. The upside to RBC kits is that they have as reputation of being good flyers. Being an old timer, I like to build, so I enjoy the challenge.

I too have the F-100 waiting in the wings, fortunately the instructions are better with this model. You get a CD with lots of photos. [8D]