Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

EJF signs up with BVM

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

EJF signs up with BVM

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Robert Wagoner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EJF signs up with BVM

EJF (Electric Jet Factory) is proud to announce becoming an authorized BVM dealer.

We will be stocking selected items along with the new EVF (Electric VioFan) system and Airframes that will be officially released by BVM. http://www.bvmjets.com/df_power/evf.htm

When I spoke with Bob Violett earlier this week, he described how impressive the EVF performance was and the installation is similar to the original ICDF VioFan setup. To prove the viability of the system, he brought out of retirement several of his own showroom Jets and dropped in the EVF system and flew them at the recent Superman Jet Rally. Initially BVM will begin with the retro fit of existing ICDF airframes including BVM and others, followed by new BVM airframes.

EJF's continued commitment with WeMoTec and Schübeler fan systems using Lehner and NeuMotor brushless motors in the EDF market has never been better. The Lithium battery technology has arrived to allow high performance use and will continue to become better, safer, and also faster charging. A great milestone has been achieved by so many people in front of and behind the scenes, testing and pushing the boundaries for many years, and so I applaud you all.

Sincerely,

Robert Wagoner
President of EJF
Old 06-06-2007, 06:42 PM
Robert Wagoner
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: EJF signs up with BVM

Another Happy EVF powered conversion.

Great work Hoser...

--RW
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version