Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

kyosho F16 help

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 12:44 PM
Team Fine Design

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kyosho F16 help

Any experienced ideas on this ducted fan jet ? its been sitting in a box for 4 years.I was thinking of building it as apusher as this would create a bunch of room inside.I would like to run a mixer tipe arangement and use the elevators as stabolators like the real plane.Would I still have to use alerons ?
I always heard this plane was underpowered and way to cramped.Also tha you had to do alot of hacking to get enough air through the ship.Any build picks or ideas would be greatly apreciated as I have raced FE boats for 15 years and just looking for a winter hobby.By the way the motor I have is a hacker 10s on a 8700 Mah 7.2 lipo and a Hacker 70.She sure is a pretty ship !!!
Old 11-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Larry Dudeck
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: kyosho F16 help

The F16 flies OK on an 8 cell pack. Hand launches are easy if you have good technique.

Go over to www.ezonemag.com, look for the EDF forum, do a search on Kyosho F16. Lots of info on that site