Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

New FS ME 262 aquired

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

New FS ME 262 aquired

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 04:35 AM
speedy_electron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New FS ME 262 aquired

Hello, Im new to this forum and only minutes old as I write this new post, so forgive me if I do something wrong. Ok my post is about the Fs Me 262 which I have just recieved from Hobby-Lobby. My first concern about this great looking jet are the wings, are they for real that it is glued to the fuselage and not screwed on, that will make it hard to transport on a plane, and also I would really like some building tips like , cg ,is the manufacture's cg ok or should it be more fwd, and any other building tips that will help me have a sucessful first flight. I will be using the 6 ch Spectrum Radio with 2 jeti 30 amp speed controls, 2 Eth5512 brushless motors hooked to xf fans, and hitec 56 hs servos, and plan on putting on the landing gear, also have all y- harnesses and silicone wire to get it done. I would like your input if there is some set up better, and if there will be radio interference problems with it. I have used the spectrum on a micro whizz and a T-Rex with no problems.. This is my first twin jet, so I would like some advice from ppl who have experience with this bird. Thanks...
Old 11-25-2006, 04:46 AM
speedy_electron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New FS ME 262 aquired

Need some help here, has anyone have any advice, will be appreciated very much...
Old 11-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Free Bird

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New FS ME 262 aquired

go over to rcgroups and do a seach. There was one or two threads about this model.