Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Question on Red Arrows Hawk 4CH EDF

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Question on Red Arrows Hawk 4CH EDF

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 07:43 PM
hoversmooth999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question on Red Arrows Hawk 4CH EDF

Hello to all,
I am curious if anyone has seen or even purchased one of the new Red Arrows Hawk jets that I've recently seen on E-bay? They seem to be very shaped from the pictures and with the included brushless motor ran ducted fan, it does'nt seem to get any better than that. The price is remarkable too from some of the vendors. If anyone has any info, please fill me in. There is also a video on one of the auctions. Thanks.[8D] I almost forgot to add, that it includes the radio and and everything needed to fly! 4 channel radio.
Thanks again.[8D]
Old 03-29-2007, 07:19 PM
heartofmadnes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question on Red Arrows Hawk 4CH EDF

It is a good, I have several planes and I pic one up on ebay for giggles not thinking much at first, Only complaint I have is as a foamy it looks to be a very delicate foam that was used to construct it. I would be afraid if even landing this sucker hard would cause something to break. But I have had 4 successful flights with it and it has one hellish climb rate and its pretty darn fast. Speed wise I cant tell you but it flies rings around my 2 parkzones I have, speed wise. Im able to even take off from the ground on low cut grass. So no complaints at this time.