Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

New Electric jets

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 11:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Electric jets

Hi Guys
Fei Bao,manufacturers of those big beautiful jets... (damn why didnt I study and become an engineer or a Dr so I could afford those beauties[:@])have 3 e-jets available,an F-16,an F-86 and an F-22 but no tech info on any as far as size,fan,esc,batteries ect.Can any body clarify.
once I get past by HL f86,mig 15 I would like to get into bigger e-jets.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New Electric jets

Hello How much for the F-22? please and I am in 92501 so cal usa Thanks You are trying to get rid of them right?? If not then I am sorry.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: jmm6293

Hi Guys
Fei Bao,manufacturers of those big beautiful jets... (damn why didnt I study and become an engineer or a Dr so I could afford those beauties[:@])have 3 e-jets available,an F-16,an F-86 and an F-22 but no tech info on any as far as size,fan,esc,batteries ect.Can any body clarify.
once I get past by HL f86,mig 15 I would like to get into bigger e-jets.
Hi,

Fei Bao will have some of their Jets to offer as EDF this year, actually right now we are testing the F-5 Tiger and L39 Albatros, I'll post more information soon as I get in the factory in the end of this week, but for now the fan we will be using is the Stumax.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:22 AM

ORIGINAL: giddyuperic

Hello How much for the F-22? please and I am in 92501 so cal usa Thanks You are trying to get rid of them right?? If not then I am sorry.
Hi,

What is the F22 that you are referring, the big F22 or the small EDF? If it is the big one, they are still in line and the small EDF was not offered to the market yet, any information that you need in these jets please contact me at 305 926 0049.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:50 AM

Damn those FaiBao models. They are so beautiful!

However there is no local dealer that imports them here
Old 03-31-2008, 09:16 AM

ORIGINAL: p3990013

Damn those FaiBao models. They are so beautiful!

However there is no local dealer that imports them here
Hi,

I'll check for you what is the dealer near you and you can contact them.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:57 PM

Wagner, the FeiBao P-60 Hawk is THE ideal size for a Stumax fan, so if you could get 'em to let you loose on one of those too it'd be a good EDF. The P-60 Hawk is listed as 1/11 scale on their website but the given dimensions indicate 1/6.5 which is a perfect size for a 110mm or120mm EDF on 3.5-4kW (or even an OS/Ramtec ).

If I'd noticed the FeiBao Hawk in the middle of last year I'd be building one for my Stumax instead of the Fox-Composites one I'm doing now, which has a 1/7.2 fuselage and 1/6.5 wing. The fuz is a tad too small for a comfortable installation but the wing is about the same size as the FeiBao version.

Here's a pic of my Fox-comp Hawk modified for my Stumax with my scratch-designed and built intake ducting installation. The original ICDF intakes are shown for comparison - the Stumax intakes are a foot longer, and the fan goes that far back to balance the 12S 6600 lipos I'll be using.

I'm planning to fly it in a couple or three weeks.

Gordon
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz77311.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	936192  
Old 08-07-2009, 06:10 PM

Problem Fixed