Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Hobby Lobby Rafale

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 02:56 PM
getmorc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hobby Lobby Rafale

Just to say one thing about this jet and it flys realy nice. But after the 7th flight
The ecs went out on it. So now I will do the up grades that it is begging for. The fan
is a cheap fan so i will replace it with a wattage fan and I am going to go with a hacker
B20 18L motor and a hacker esc with a 2100 thunder power batt. This will make it go
unlimited vertical. This jet is a blast to fly so it will be worth the money to spend on it.
The radio is not to my standerds so that will go also. I will be real happy with it after
these changes. In the future if I buy a rtf jet I will look into trying to buy the airframe
peaces and add my desired hardware so if you are looking you might think about that
also. Happyflying. Bill