Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Parkzone warp speed!!! Got See...

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

Parkzone warp speed!!! Got See...

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 07:38 AM
UH60 Crewdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone warp speed!!! Got See...

I got bored today and pulled out a old parkzone pusher plane that I had. I removed the motor and kept the mount to keep the angle of thrust and then mounted a HET 6904 with a 2W-20 motor with some epoxy. The 4S battery I had was to big for the battery tray so I put a eflite 3S 2100Mah in it. I removed the old servos since they were some 5 wire setup and put in a futaba package. I figured it might be alittle much for the old plastic control rods so I made some metal one's that are over kill but Its what I had handy...
Its raining outside right now so I cant go out and give it a try...[:@] Darn european weather!
I have some carbon tubes that I placed in the servo wire trays that stiffen the wing pretty good. The plane is still light compared to the old Nicad and 480 brushed motor setup.
The CG came out only a 1/2 in off and it was to the rear! 2 quaters and a dab of 6min epoxy in the battery tray fixed that right up though. I will let everyone know what happens later in the maiden
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fd93486.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1014810   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ea84241.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	1014811  
Old 08-19-2008, 11:46 AM
UH60 Crewdog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkzone warp speed!!! Got See...

Sorry wrong forum....[&:] One is already on here about this.... And I though I was being unique[&:]