Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric RC Jets
Reload this Page >

F-15 / F/A-18F Afterburner Effects

Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

F-15 / F/A-18F Afterburner Effects

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 08:14 PM
F-15J_JSDF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-15 / F/A-18F Afterburner Effects

Well I have place my order for a Skymaster F-15 and a Skymaster F/A-18F, Now I am hunting down parts for the aircraft, at the moment I am looking for the afterburner effect and lights.

Have decided I will build the aircraft over a 5 year period, taking it nice a slow, by the time I have finished the first aircraft the F-15 I should have the skills NOT to slam it in to the deck!

Now I need a little HELP PLEASE

Does anyone know the dia of the F-15 and F/A-18F Tailpipes, I was told I need 96mm rings, but I though I read somewhere on the forum someone was using 96mm rings on a F-16.... I will not get my Jets for about another 12 weeks (Stock and Shipping) but would like to order the afterburner effect and Nav Lights from the USA this or next week.

Thank you in advance
Shigure

I found the photo below on the forum a while ago ..but can not remember whose aircraft or what thread I saw it on. but looks like a F-15 and F-18C
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig13115.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	1025705