Community
Search
Notices
Electric RC Jets Discuss rc electric ducted fan or radio control prop jets here.

F-117 ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Bigair
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-117 ?

Does anyone make a F 117 stealth EDF in a Kit or ARF ? Can't seem to find anything. [&o]
Old 10-07-2008, 09:09 PM
iflyrc1012
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: F-117 ?

i've never seen an edf but there are a few electric models (both pusher and tractor) i have a f-117 "nightstick" from modelair-tech that was designed by Tom Hunt. he designs birds that are out of the mainstream to look at, but fly extremely well. look into a few of his designs and you will be impressed. the elipstick is another wild looking bird but, a *****cat to fly. the nightstick is not true scale. . . but in order to r/c the nighthawk, some liberties had to be taken to tame the wobbly gobblin!!! good luck hunting down your edf!!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Bigair

Thanks for the info.

Seems like some company would jump on the 117, because there are so many other fighter jets out there..... maybe the design won't fly well as a RC

I'll keep lookin []
Old 10-08-2008, 04:59 AM
hookedonheli

Bigair, it hasen't been released yet but you can check one out here. Seems to handle pretty good and looks great. They say the color will be darker on the final bird and a motor upgrade will also be made for more speed. Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=py80SGsepZk
Old 10-08-2008, 12:10 PM
iflyrc1012

-ATTENTION MODERATOR!!!! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU EDIT MY POST??? I SAID "THE AIRPLANE HANDLES LIKE A *****CAT" AND YOU EDITED OUT THE WORD *****?? IN THIS CONTEXT THE WORD HAS NO SEXUAL OR EXPLICT MEANING. UNLESS YOUR WARPED MIND INSERTS A SEXUAL CONTEXT, THERE WAS NONE IMPLIED. GEEZE!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:54 PM
iflyrc1012

hey hooked great vid!! my only problem is i have a bananna hobbies mirage and i was disappointed with the performance. it wasn't what i expected. and you better have a smooth PAVED RUNWAY or no r.o.g.!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Bigair

hey hooked... thanks for the info, and Video. [sm=thumbup.gif]
thats probably going to sell good. It has alot of WING surface too !